Saturday, 9 April 2011

Tollohill Wood

Just behind our house is a 62 acre wooded area known as Tollohill Wood. It was laid out in the mid-nineteenth century with an extensive network of paths.

The back of Hilldowntree House seen from Tollohill....

A granite obelisk commemorating the visit of Prince Albert in 1859.

Spectacular views northwards over the city of Aberdeen

No comments:

Post a Comment