Elsa is back in school, MrD is at work, and me... I'm all alone nursing my sore throat and cough.
We came home to a freezing cold house (heater was turned off for the last 2 weeks) and a broken washing machine; a heap of rather smelly clothes steadily developing into potential biohazards.
Anyways, I think I'm developing Holiday Withdrawal Syndrome; symptoms include:
- craving for ice kachang - every afternoon or whenever possible, MrD and I would sneak out for our daily dose (we love to live dangerously!)
- missing those midnight till early morning chats with my mom and dad (haiyah, body clock not in tuned with local time)
- missing the crazy banter with the family
- missing my nieces and nephews
- missing my mom and mom-in-law's cooking
But, what I'm not missing are:
- the heat, I was sweating so much it was not even funny
- my perpetual bad hair day and the not-so-fresh feeling
- noise; it's amazing how loud people talk in restaurants
- and those totally mental F1 wannabes and rejects on Malaysian highways, roads, lorong and jalan kampung; glad to see the last of 'em
So Goodbye Malaysia... hope to see you again!